Job ID 615705BR
Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Business Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products
Date posted Nov. 27, 2018
The intern will have the amazing opportunity to understand how our licensing department works and he/she will help our creative team with both for graphic design and product design
- Understand how licensing products are created
- Support graphic designers for all categories
- Be able to support in developping new products
- Learn how the product developper works and assist in product approval
- Being master of using Disney Digital Media Center, creating toolkit, searching trends and colours
- 3rd or 4th year Fine Art University students
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in Adobe programmes such as, Photoshop, illustrator. Indesign is a plus
- Self autonomous, highly organised and strong at planning and multi-tasking
- Able to work full time least 2 or 3 days a week in school period
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.