product and service network that responds to the distinctive needs of different
sectors and businesses of all sizes with its expert staff in the field of
In the meantime, by using new technologies in the R&D Center, we aim to
develop products / services that will facilitate the life of our people, take our
economy forward, are environmentally sensitive and have high added value.
Software Engineer Job description
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Software Engineer Duties and responsibilities
• Proven experience in building highly scalable systems
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Strong working knowledge building and scaling APIs
• Strong working knowledge of database architecture (MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL knowledge is a plus)
• Strong understanding of common software design patterns
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Strong working experience with Git
• Python and Django experience is a plus
• Test-driven development (TDD) experience is a plus
Software Engineer requirements and qualifications
• Good English language reading, speaking and writing skills
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Python / Laravel developer for minimum 3 years
• Previous working experience as a VueJS or React developer for minimum 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, GraphQL and REST API design
• Software testing
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver