Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Bosch Power Tools E-Commerce Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Assist the KAM team by supporting operational tasks.
- Assisting in the planning process of KAM team sales activities.
- Preparing, analyzing and follow-ups the variety of sales and communication budget reports.
- Assisting in developing promotional activities.
- Supports to the KAM team in all internal/external contacts and coordination’s.
- Support and tracking orders SAP system
What distinguishes you:
- 3-4th year student or master student of universities.
- Engineering or business administration student, Industrial engineers preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Curios, open-minded, passionate about discovering new things and thinking out of box.
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach.
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel