· Highly ambitious to deliver Fast Paced service with Customer First attitude
· An innovative who challenges the way things are with an Ownership Mindset
· Bold enough to be a part of One Emaar while Winning Together
… ready to change the game?
Join us if you…
· Are desire to pursue a career in Information Technologies
· Are fluent in English
· Are available to attend at least 3 business days a week
· Are 3rd or 4th grade university student preferably at Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems disciplines
· Are Strong verbal and written communication
· Are excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Are ability to work well in teams
· Are strong work ethic and attention to detail
…are willing to…
· Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
· Organize and maintain IT resources.
· Assist in hardware and software inventory management.
· Set up new computers, networks, and software for new employees
· Provide support to IT staff by answering phones, processing paperwork, and responding to user requests
· Install operating systems and other computer software applications on new computers
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all technology is working properly for the company
· Collect analyzing, and storing data for use in reports
· Support the maintenance of existing computer systems, including troubleshooting problems with hardware and software
· Assist with computer network security by scanning for vulnerabilities and viruses
· Provide technical support for computer hardware and software issues