Associate Solutions Consultant
Genesys offers you an exceptional early career opportunity to join us as an Associate Solutions Consultant, working within our dynamic Pre-Sales team.
Who is Genesys?
Genesys, the world’s #1 Customer Experience Platform, empowers companies to create exceptional omnichannel experiences, journeys and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer at the centre of all we do, and we passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes.
What does an Associate Solutions Consultant do?
As an Associate Solutions Consultant you would work within a pod of experts who come with a varied skill set and together you will develop identified business opportunities. You will get to work in a consultative way to understand customer needs. Once captured, you will be best positioned to advise on which Genesys capabilities the customer should implement and will ultimately benefit from. All available as part of Genesys breadth of Customer Experience solutions, delivered from the cloud as our Experience as a Service!
You will work with all levels of customer organisations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various business and technical stakeholders and decision makers.
As an Associate Solutions Consultant you will also learn to run business-focused solution discoveries with customers, where you will host Customer Journey mapping exercises or Customer Experience workshops, to understand their operation and expectation, while demonstrating the value of what Genesys can provide them.
- Working in a high energy dynamic team with a set up that provides every opportunity to thrive.
- A comprehensive Associate Mentoring Program where you will share the experience and learn alongside other new Associates. You will be fully equipped to achieve a long and successful career in Solutions Consulting.
- A training program that includes travel within Europe, and a learning accelerator experience in North America.
- High trust working environment, empowering you to work independently and be self-motivated to create your lasting customer relationships
- A variety of diverse and international career paths
- To inspire our customers through technology, using your growing knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Software as a Service
- Gain a deep working knowledge of the omnichannel contact center industry
- Provide strategic support to Sales, including demonstrations, architecture designs, and responses to requests for proposals we receive from customers
- Coordinate Sales, Product Management, Architects, Security, IT Professional Services, to ensure our customers can deliver exceptional experiences to their end customers
- Perform technical validation in our customers’ transformational projects
- Research and delivery of project specific customer demonstrations
- Present, co-create and then prescribe recommendations for new or improved Customer Journeys and Customer Experiences
The minimum you need to succeed:
- Passion, Energy and a Willingness to do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy
- University Bachelor’s degree educated
- You will be an early career professional working already with 0-2 years’ experience or having just successfully completed university education
- Technological know-how of IT-concepts, software-standards best practice, as well as database and networking technologies.
- Able to articulate your opinions on current technology trends
- Strong developed analytical and conceptional capabilities and high customer focus
- Exceptional skills in both Turkic and English language as well as strong presentation potential
- Be a Team Player, be adaptable, be able to multi-task and be ready to travel
More About Us:
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.