specialized in barcode labelling equipment and its services.
We are currently offering unpaid internships, available now up to 2020/21.
Remote Internships are also available.
Duration: Minimum 8 weeks up to 6 months.
- Some of the best known and most well-established internships in Europe
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic team with people from all over the world
- The possibility to take real responsibility and to gain real professional experience
- The opportunity to significantly improve your English by living and working in a British
- University credits and assistance with your applications for funding
Your tasks will be:
- Maintenance of the full recruitment process
- Reviewing applications and selecting suitable candidates
- Phone and personal interviews
- Job and Internship advertisement
- Organisation of monthly and weekly meetings
- Researching CVs online
- Contact with Recruitment Agencies, Universities, Job Boards etc.
- Have good English skills
- Be fluent in either Spanish, German, Italian or French (not imperative)
- Be serious, ambitious and self-motivated
- Be able to work in team and have good communication skills
- Be flexible and able to manage several tasks at the same time