Qualifications And Job Description
We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. If you want to start your career in a multinational and challenging work environment in pharmaceutical sector, we invite you to Pfizer as a Part-Time team member!
What we expect from you:
- 2nd or 3rd year university students from Management, Economy, Industrial Engineering or other Social Science departments
- Desire to have career in marketing field
- Able to work minimum 2.5 days/week for minimum 2 semester
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Result oriented, open minded and eager to learn
- Assist department operations
- Actively involve in marketing projects
- Prepare weekly, monthly, annual reports if required
- Strong desire to have an marketing experience
- Actively involve in cross functional projects among the company
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
School of Leaders:
We, as Pfizer Turkey, make a difference with our visionary and pioneering approaches ranging from our concept of raising leaders through rotations, providing international career opportunities to creating a flexible, enjoyable work environment. There are no limits to what we can accomplish to touch lives here!
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Click here for application!